Privacy Statement for
'AghilhaM' (Welcome to AghilhaM)
'Welcome to AghilhaM' has created this
privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination
practices for this Web site: AghilhaM
Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP address to help diagnose
problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address
is also used to gather broad demographic information.
We use an outside ad company to display ads on our site. These ads may contain cookies.
Cookies received with banner ads are collected by our ad company, and we do not have access to this information.
We, the publisher are not liable for what the
third-party ad companies or the advertiser do with the information they gather from
the users who click on their ads.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request
information and services. We collect contact information (like their email address), and demographic information (like their zip code,
date of birth, age gender etc.)
Contact information from the order forms is used to
deliver our services to them. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary.
Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Demographic and profile data is also collected at our
site, as optional.
We use this data to tailor our visitor's experience at our site showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and respect your
privacy and will not not share, sell, lend, trade and misuse your privacy
issues, which are been shared with us. We
will not share, sell, lend, trade and misuse your email address with
anyone. We will not
send any unnecessary mails to our members or to anybody. If
you receive any such mails, from AghilhaM or on behalf of AghilhaM, please
inform us by mailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This site contains links to other sites.
AghilhaM (Welcome to AghilhaM) is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Co branded sites, Powered by Partners, Content providers, Business partners, Affiliate Partners and Sponsors
This site makes
forums, and/or news groups available to its
users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
1. We will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
2. We will NOT give the child access to
restricted members only pages, email accounts, or other services that would give the child the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent
3. When verifiable parental consent is not obtained, we will only use the online contact information (such as email) to:
a. Respond directly to the child's request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes.
b. Request the name or online contact information of a parent for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification.
c. Respond more than once directly to a specific request from a child (such as in the case where a child requests a newsletter subscription) and not used to re-contact the child for other purposes. We will use our best efforts to provide parental notification, which will include the nature and intended use as well as an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity.
4. We will NOT entice the child to divulge more information than is needed to participate in any activity,
5. We will provide the parent a description of the specific types of a personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. We will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information and provide a way for a parent to obtain any personally identifiable information collected from their child.
6. We will provide notice to children in age appropriate terms of what personally identifiable information is to be collected.
7. We will NOT provide any links to Web sites that are unsuitable for children.
8. We will encourage children to get their parent's permission before sharing personal information online.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional/marketing information from us .
1. You can send email to email@example.com
2. You can send mail to the following postal address:
46, Sivaji Colony Extension # 2,
Coimbatore - 641025 Tamil Nadu, India
3. You can call the following telephone number:
4. You can send Fax to
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided:
1. You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You can send mail to the following postal address: 46,
Sivaji Colony Extension # 2, Coimbatore - 641025 Tamil Nadu, India
3. You can call the following telephone number:
4. You can send Fax to this number: 0091-0422-2400739
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can
visit contact page or contact directly to: